Saturday, March 30, 2013

SPRING BREAK!

Happy Spring Break everybody, or as we seem to think of it, endless TV marathon week!
So far our action packed week has included slacking off in record time, thanks to Dowton Abbey, Once Upon A Time, and Heroes marathons that keep us up way past our bedtimes. We have had the fabulous Clancy Russell here, I got to be a Senior Model for the Benton Photography, and we are expecting lots more mayhem this weekend, but what else is new. So far life is...lively, I suppose would be the word for it. Anyways, just thought I'd let the world know what's been going on in this house. So far, everyone is still alive though i can't speak for anyone'sanity.
Lots of Love,
Natalie

P.S. I have a new found respect for bloggers--it's not easy to get back on all the time and write something of relative interest. ;)

No comments: